WE IMPROVE LIVES!
Our Core Purpose at MVP is, "To Improve lives by providing quality petroleum products and services". We are committed to doing that with our customers and community but also our employees as well. MVP looks to improve the lives of it's employees through the benefits it offers along with the culture it provides. We are always searching for great people to become part of our team that love what we do just as much as we enjoy it ourselves.
Our core values are very imporant to us at MVP, but what do they mean to the employee?
- First off, by Honoring God, we use Christian values in our decision making to make family a priority and wages fair for the employee.
- Secondly, with Integrity, we use honesty and keep our promises to build the customer and employee loyalty we aspire for.
- Thirdly, through Respect, we treat people with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- Fourthly, in the pursuit of Excellence, we seek superior performance in all that we do to provide the best quality products and services to our customers.
- Last but not least, Development of the employee. We invest in our people as they are very imporant to us and we bring in all four of those values listed above to accomplish that.
If you feel as though our comapny culture is something you'd see yourself flourishing in then fill out an application below for open positions!
- Health Management Resources offered by Health EZ
- 2 Medical Plans available – Traditional Plan and High Deductible plan
- Dental plan through Principle - $1500 max benefit per person per year – with a roll over option for unused dollars
- Vision plan through Guardian using the VSP network
- Voluntary optional Life Insurance, AD&D (includes services for will prep, power of attorney, Executors & Probate, Trusts, Guardianship and Coservatorship), Long Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Plan through Guardian
- Company paid Short Term Disability Plan
- Flex Spending plans for medical and child care
- 401k, with company match, provided by Fidelity
- Prepaid Legal plan offered by Legal Shield
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Reward Vacation – at the end of your 5th year and the start of your 6th year you are given 40 hours of time off – this is a thank you from the company for 5 years of service
- Verizon Wireless plan discounts
- Annual event – years of service awards, food, fun and entertainment
- Company quarterly news letter
J5 Transport Drivers - Minot, Jamestown, Mandan and Dickinson
MVP Drivers - Williston and Belfield
Frac Laborers and Drivers - North Dakota
Application for Laborer, Application for Driver
C-Store Cashier - Bismarck/Mandan Flexible Hours- Looking for ALL SHIFTS